In honor of LGBT History Month, I’ve been writing about LGBT and queer history and historiography over at my department’s blog, Metathesis. Check out my posts below!
- A History of LGBT History
- Recuperation as Resistance: The Icons of LGBT History
- Overwriting History: “Just Reading” and the Case of John Henry Newman
- Queering LGBT History: The Case of Sherlock Holmes Fanfic
- Coda: Asexual Awareness Week and the Future of LGBT History
Funding for Metathesis comes from the generous support of the Syracuse University English Department’s Public Humanities Fund. I’m honored and thrilled to be able to share my work in this medium.